17 July 2012

Jane McArthur to release new Album

Breaking news on the music front is front lady of Let the Cat Out, Old Fart Surf Co., Songstress of the Year, Jane McArthur, who has put out a media release.  According to Jane, one of Austalia's premier music artists, "I have a little favour to ask... I am trying to give my solo album a start (gotta get me out of this office!), so just getting a few web pages etc together for promo.  Below is my triple J unearthed page - It would be really cool if you could rate a song or write a few words etc, to make it look like I have thousands of adoring fans, haha, If you've got a second that is...
Click here for Jane on Triple J unearthed.
Also  - if you'd like me to put you on my email list for solo shows - let me know!"  Click here to ask Jane to put you on her email list.
Old Fart Surf Co. Head Honcho, The Mexican (OFSC No. 4) says "we support Jane because she is one cool chick and writes and sings beautiful songs."  What other recommendation would you need.!
Click here for Jane's MySpace page.

No comments: